Thursday 14 September 2023




She's a wombman
An untired human motherer
Under her wrapper lives a generation of voices
noising of strength and contracting for victory
Yes she is a fate witch
For from the staff of her breastrcraft nobles are raised
Let the world kiss the magic of her good
Until we cease to take for granted that she spells

Young or old this specie is pretty
A firework that blows the mind to stare at attention
Indeed love is a parade
For time after time is my heart commanded to march for my feelings
Who would ever war against his own reasoning?
Truly she spells 
Because what kind of creature would rub my head until my future is robbed
Now I see why my brother Sampson did traded his secret

Come let's play in the wind flapping our wings 
I pray I don't fall off this sky flying for love
And even if I die
Cremate my body and let your beauty glow for my ashes
I am not leaving you to be, however the bashes
You're my sunshine
For whether a wife or a knife the choice lies with the beholder. 

Written by;
Joy Ekpo @ JoyGold Inspirations......

Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

6 comments:

  1. I love the, more inspirations baby girl ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing my dear @JoyGold.
    More inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okonprecious5051@gmail.com15 September 2023 at 03:30

    Nice one sisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is yet another good one, Joy. - UJONG OKPA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyen ooo!!
    Nice ooo
    " Because what kind of creature would rub my head until my future is robbed
    Now I see why my brother Sampson did traded his secret"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully written... A masterpiece

    ReplyDelete