Friday 29 April 2022


Some actors once lived within our romance city 

They came to steal our heart with fake costumes

And so we got drugged into  sleep by thier catchy scripts

While praying in our dream to be heros of thier film

But we were decieved like hens

For ten times our souls got shot kissing the Shebullet

Only to survive dead as cracked omelette

I believe now we would learn

Yes we would  learn to first test the cane before tasting her sugar


we are victims of trust accident speeding limitlessly on revenge lane

Affixed our head wheels are love tyres that once drove us crazy

Maybe we should have taken it easy

Now who  would pull us out from this memory belt?

Where can I buy fast pardon to treat the past?

They say spirit don't die

Yet I feel unconscious of my mercy soul

Please give me a niddle  to stitch my Concience 

I would rather be born a fish

Than wish to  bond again with this beauty stab


Call me my sugar cane

Am still waiting for the day her plea would chain my  pain

I am a insane piece of beguilement

Quietly drawing near  the  suicide of a hip

I remember how we once held hands to  dance in the  rain

 Each drop of it  tattooing on our skin  like juicy paint.

Sugar cane maybe a stick

But I have vowed in my veins to humble her stem

Because unmasked this wood lives a womb of joyful glucose

Yes I have vowed in my veins

For  my brother Adam had  first stored this glucose within his ribs

22 comments:

  1. Michael Alexander29 April 2022 at 07:33

    You have moved from Gold burger to Sugarcane Omelette. Nice one Joygold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fine piece from the the Iron, keep the good work coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely awesome! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one joy gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written darling πŸ˜πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one, Joy.
    "...tattooing on our skin like juicy paint" πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece, Noble Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one Joy gold πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful piece Dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice workπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one Valerie
    Sometimes, one needs the spirit of discernment to unravel the meaning and the message.
    😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊😊
      Discernment indeed
      Thank you Dr Okore

      Delete