Wednesday 2 February 2022

LITTLE WONDER

We borrowed fabrics of  pieced trust from machines of hates .

For we are betrayed sleeves who sometime laid    under love needles.

Our parents warned us to stay far from threads that weave feelings without reasoning

But we ace intelligence

And  so, to of what use  were romantic logic from men with chewing stick?

Having dead chords retired from amour.

Howbeit now we understand

Today we understand to tell  tomorrow that hasty intrigue is an intelligent idiot. 


Little Wonder that I have  become a witch to expectations

Patience seeks my hands in marriage

But how can i sign destiny with a naked future?

I want to see the soul of faith

And until then, i wouldn't take the risk of trusting fate  

I would have settled to bare you children

But my ovaries are  desperate  to see a future already hatched 


Hold my hands and let me stand

This time without wheels of doubt

place patches of my past for Grace to sew

Scroll through my scrolls of pain, and rewrite my book with a new pen.

I mean entreat me to  dumpe fragments of my broken leaves.

I have been a thief of my own Joy

But still  now i cry

Please do  allow me cliff to the rugged cross

24 comments:

  1. Quite intriguing, i give it to you dear (h) this is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. As expected, her use of imaginary and literary prowess is second to none. This is top-level

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely;
    We expect more of this in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative with words ๐Ÿค, peak poetry

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Patience seeks my hands in marriage".

    A great one, Joy.

    Let's get more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow๐Ÿ˜ฎ you're gifted dear. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an amazing piece. Pls gimme your hands to hold ๐Ÿ˜Š cos I think 8 want to rewrite your book with a new pen ❤️๐Ÿ‘. Nice one dear.

    L.J Pitiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Smiles*
      Thank you so much dear Pitiko
      We keep using the pen๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete